Pino's Place Expands Dining Room and Menu in Cherry Hills Village
100 Favorite Dishes: The Diavolo Calzone at Pino's Neighborhood Pizzeria
"Saverino consider's Pino's to be an Italian version of Cheers, where friends and neighbors come for lunch, dinner and conversation. "That's what I like - making a home for people," he notes. "People come for food, but to socialize, too." - Westword
1400 East Hampden Ave, Suite #140
Cherry Hills Village, CO 80113
- The South Florida Gourmet
- Colorado Food & Wine Classic, Iron Chef Competition, 2nd Place: 2006
- Best New Restaurant (Saverino’s), Denver CO: 2005
- The Great Godiva Affair: 2000
- Food for Life Network, Recognition for Culinary Excellence: 1999
- American’s Outstanding Chef, Chefs in America National Registry: 1989
- Esquire Magazine, Top 10 Restaurants in the US: 1987
- Coral Gables Culinary Excellence Award, Miami, FL: 1987
Cherry Hills Neighborhood Favorite Pino's Place Expands
This Cherry Hills spot has been remodeled and will relaunch as Pino’s Place on June 13. Expect a new menu focused on Tuscan cooking and stellar house-made pastas.
Chef Pino Saverino is enlarging his bar area and chef's table but not planning to change the unique atmosphere of his Tuscan comfort food restaurant. Watch the video here.
The highlights of the new design are a full bar with about fourteen seats, a chef's counter with another half-dozen, and a warm new dining room with polished concrete floors, modern lighting and sleek leather chairs.